Saturday, September 1, 2012

Entry 2


Dear Ms. Millman,

I’m sorry for yesterday’s post which was admittedly too brief, and a pint rude on my part. I’m also sorry for the way I acted on the phone yesterday, as I was under the assumption I could half-ass this project. From now on I’ll try and come up with something a bit more juicy so you can talk about it with your buddies at the office tomorrow.

Today was lousy. You know how people get cabin fever? Where they get all tense and pissy because they’ve been stuck in one place for too long. I couldn’t even get out of my PJ’s today, which is fine because jammies are cool, but it makes me feel sick if I can’t get ready. I mean, sicker than I already am at least. I’ve got plenty of these distraction projects you and Peg keep coming up with, but there’s no point in doing them other than to keep busy. Why can’t I just lie around and watch X-Files? It’s accomplishing just as much as this blog is. (And before you start lecturing me that was just an example, I have been keeping away from the T.V.)

I get what you two are trying to do, but it’s more depressing than anything else. I’ve painted how many flower pots now?

Speaking of which, I need to get rid of some of these. You interested in buying any? I could use the money.

Anyway, I had another nightmare. This one was intense, for lack of a better word. I already put it in the dream journal, so don’t call and ask about it. I’ll tell you about it on Wednesday. 

Peg’s making a dream catcher for me now, so I can add that to my pile of other magic charms. I keep waiting for her to come with a dead bunny, “Sweetie, help me cut this little bastards foot off.” I don’t think I’d even be surprised. Between her and me we could open our own nuthouse. At least she’s stopped with the incense.

Next time you come over, please ask her about getting my keys back. It’s been a month, and besides the dreams I’m fine. Except of course for that clown standing in the corner, but he is harmless right? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)


There. Almost two-thousand words. That should hold you over until tomorrow. Hopefully this was more along the lines of what you were looking for. I need to get started on some course work anyway. I’ll talk to you later.

-Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment