Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Entry 10

Yeah. Blogging. That's still happening, I guess. God forbid in these times of crisis I abandon the blog, right Ms. Millman?

So today we are once again taking a break from the prompts and overall journaling to write about an important event in my life at this time. Four days ago I had my first episode in three years and got to spend a couple of days in the hospital.

Yay me.

That's what I get for not knocking on wood. I can't even believe it.

What happened was I was up late a few nights ago and I thought I heard something downstairs in the shop, and so I went down there, and I saw this tall guy standing by the door and he attacked me. Of course he didn't really attack, me. What really happened was I started screaming and broke a type writer by flinging it at the wall. And now I have to sit through more therapy and take more pills and

You know what, screw this. You already know all of this Millman and I don't feel like repeating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment