Friday, September 21, 2012

Entry 11

Right. So. Last time I was in a bad mood and I took it out on the blog, which was wrong of me.

I'm sorry, I was acting like a kid.  I just really thought that I was getting close this time. My hallucinations have been getting worse too. Yesterday I looked outside and I'm pretty sure I saw a Jason standing outside. I guess it's only a matter of time before Freddy Cougar gets me with these surreal birdcage dreams.

And no Ms. Millman, I was not watching that movie. I was dutifully sitting through a discovery channel series on the human brain, (and finger weaving like a boss.)

I'm still a little bummed out, but I'm going to be alright. Got to take them as they come, am I right?

I think me and Peg are gonna bake some brownies tonight. The amount of baking we've been up to is insane. Seriously, Millman, we're sending you home with a few pecan pies next time you come over.

Oh, just another thing Millman before I forget. One of the dog's on our street has been acting up. The other day it got out from behind the fence and tried to bite someone, so just watch out for him when you visit. I think the owners are taking him to the vet, but you can never be to careful.

I know I'm not supposed speak directly to you through this thing, but just know I am doing it because I care.

That's all I have to say for today though. Milla out.

(Nope, my conclusions have not grown better with time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment